Monday 30 August 2010

Any road up...

Well, would you look at that! No sooner have the blissful summer hols begun than they seem to be racing towards the inevitable end with considerable velocity. I had a week of overlap with my Tefl course and the first week of Jordan's hols which took some organising to get care arranged, but arranged it was and all seemed to go well. In fact, I was scarcely missed, which bothered me far more than it bothered Jordan. Then we had a week to pack then off to Wales for two weeks, which was fab, thanks for asking. No one had a prima donna tizzy, not even me, and I went on a steam train. Now, holidays are not restful in our family necessarily, as no one lies about on beaches reading Michael Crichton or gawd 'elp us, Dan Brown novels (which are burnt ceremoniously at the England/Wales border anyway). And thus we ruturn to a rather inclement August, even with London's micro-climate. Good heavens, I've even had the heating on! It's an outrage...

Jordan has the day well organised: French toast (his new culinary obsession) for brunch, lashings of hot tea, a go with MY iPhone, if you please, then off he goes on his iPad, which he manipulates like Tom Cruise in Minority Report. He adores YouTube and just the other day found one of his all-time faves, Heigh Ho from Snow White set to an animated film of lego characters which I present below for your viewing pleasure...

No comments: