Monday 23 June 2008

he's had his hair done and now he can't do a thing with it...


As the boy was beginning to resemble the Wild Man Of Borneo, I girded my loins yesterday and informed him, in no uncertain terms, that it was time for a shave and a haircut (do feel free to shout 'two bits!' ). The consumption of chicken and pasta was not to happen until such sartorial processes had taken place. He went into an almighty sulk but grudgingly agreed. I emerged triumphant from the fray. I'd cut myself with the scissors, he'd sworn vilely at me (language not fit for channel 4) and the amount of removed hair would stuff a mattress. This took three hours! How Vidal Sassoon does it, I'll never know. He probably gets more cooperative clients.

After all that, in the afternoon, Jordan decided to shave his head because he wanted to look like Uncle Fester out of The Addams Family. Sigh.

No comments: